Wartune : Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for Fate Guild members to talk and communicate freely!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:08 pm
Latest topics
» PLEASE ANSWER FOR GUILD TREE TIME
What is Guild Skill? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:38 pm by Clotho

» Archer's skill build-up
What is Guild Skill? EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:32 pm by Neria

» Damage Calculation!!
What is Guild Skill? EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:16 am by Neria

» Mage Types and Development!
What is Guild Skill? EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:37 pm by Clotho

» Introduction to Korean!!!
What is Guild Skill? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:57 am by Blackmore

» Be motivated!!!!
What is Guild Skill? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:00 am by Blackmore

» Forgotten Catacombs
What is Guild Skill? EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:19 am by A4Renee

Most active topics
What is Guild Skill?
Introduction to Korean!!!
What equipment should I use?
Be motivated!!!!
PLEASE ANSWER FOR GUILD TREE TIME
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What is Guild Skill?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neria
Admin

What is Guild Skill? Empty
PostSubject: What is Guild Skill?   What is Guild Skill? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:53 am

Hello Fate! Today i will talk about Guild Skill.

Guild Skill is the one of benefit you acquire by being a member of certain guild.

Guild Skill is literally skill which you can learn by investing your Guild Contribution to enhance your Character!

To obtain Guild Skills, first go to guild page.

What is Guild Skill? 110

Then, enter the Guild Skill page.

What is Guild Skill? 210

After that, you will see 6 skills available for you to learn!

What is Guild Skill? 410

1. Power boost
-> per level, it increases your power by 40 (1 power = 4 patk and 1 pef)

2. Defense Boost
-> per level, it increases your armor by 40 (1 armor = 4 mef and 4 pef)

3. Intellect Boost
-> per level, it increases your intellect by 40 (1 int = 4 matk and 1 mef)

4. Charisma Boost
-> per level, it increases your charisma by 40 (1 charisma = 40 troop count)

5. Gold Production
-> per level, it increases your gold production by 1%

6. Endurance Boost
-> per level, it increases your endurance by 40 (1 endu = 20 hp)

* What skill should i learn?
-> Well, usually don't invest in Charisma Boost and Gold Production(it's waste of money).
You rather save them for Power, Defense and Intellect(if you are mage) and lastly for Endurance.

Q) How can i earn contribution for skills?
-> Really simple. just contribute your money to guild! (Though it costs you a lot No )

What is Guild Skill? 310

What is Guild Skill? 511

This is one of several ways to be strong to stand against other tough guys... See you later soon!
Back to top Go down
https://fateguild.board-directory.net
Blackmore

Blackmore

PostSubject: Re: What is Guild Skill?   What is Guild Skill? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:08 pm

Very Happy nice, i need guide like this lol, thank you for the time to make this, nice one,

waiting for the korean lessons post Laughing
Back to top Go down
Clotho

PostSubject: Re: What is Guild Skill?   What is Guild Skill? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:36 pm

Thanks for the guide Neria!

I would, however, that guild skills that are not totally relevant to your class may be helpful to you anyway. Consider me, as a mage. Now, as a mage, I'm interested in things like Magic Attack, so I might totally disregard the Power Boost Skill. However, Power Boost also gives me a bit of PDEF, which is something mages really need. Skills like that should be learned at lower levels (the higher levels produce less benefit v. the price). Obviously, you should emphasize your skill development on Defense, Endurance, and the power type for your class. You, however, can supplement that with the power type for the opposing class (Power Boost gives me 4 PATK, which is useless as a mage, but also 1 PDEF point per power point, which is highly valuable to mages which are usually weak in PDEF).

But what about Charisma and Gold Boost? People tend to underestimate what these skills do, but, at the same time, I also say they should be the last you upgrade. Charisma makes your troops more powerful, and, due to Enlightenment, your character also gets a stat boost based on your troop stats. The auto-Enlightenment is set to give you a HP boost, so, when you raise your charisma, you also provide a small increase to your own HP.

That leaves Gold Boost. Many would say it's not worth it. However, actually, it easily pays for itself when you are a higher level. Some will point out that, in order for the boost to buy itself, it may take a week or two weeks, depending on the level. After that, it's nothing but net gain the longer you play.

-Clotho-
Back to top Go down
Clotho

PostSubject: Re: What is Guild Skill?   What is Guild Skill? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:48 pm

Clotho's Suggestion Time!

The first skill you should invest in is Defense. It offers the highest gains per price out of any skill. I usually then would opt to buy the offensive skill for your class, especially for Archers and Knights. Mages may want to invest in Endurance first, because of the Suntoria skill, and because mages tend to be low in HP to begin with. Suntoria restores a % of HP, which means, the higher your HP, the more effective it is. But the core 3 guild skills you should learn are: Defense, Endurance, and the Attack Skill appropriate to your class.

Then you have 3 other skills: the opposing class attack skill, charisma, and gold. I actually advise buying lvl 1 or 2 gold rather early on, because, the longer you have the gold skill, the more it pays. Furthermore, at the earlier levels, your power matters less because your lvl growth plateaus at 30 or so.

If you have the extra contribution, you might consider investing in low levels of charisma and the opposing class attack skills. Which to invest in depends on you. Charisma makes your troops stronger (thus more formidible in WB, arena, battlegrounds, and solo campaigns), while the opposing attack skill can bolster a weaker point in your stats all around.

But, regardless, my basic suggestion is invest highly in the 3 key skills for your class, and add on the others when you have extra contribution to spare.

-Clotho-

P.S. Others may disagree with this philosophy Wink
Back to top Go down
Neria
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is Guild Skill?   What is Guild Skill? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:56 pm

Yeah I agree your point Clotho. No skill is useless Smile i tried to prioritize major ones
Back to top Go down
https://fateguild.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Guild Skill?   What is Guild Skill? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is Guild Skill?
Page 1 of 1